CUSTOMER SUCCESS ASSOCIATE
WHAT WE DO
Food+Beverage Innovations, the creators of Jevo®, the first automated gelatin shot maker, has an opening in its customer success department. The successful candidate is a self-starting, organized, customer success/service-minded star who can help take our accounts to the next level. This isn’t a call center job where you’ll be wearing a headset—you’ll be a key member of our team as we bring on new customers and keep them satisfied.
Coordinate with our sales team (and other CS colleagues) to onboard new customers – set up customer accounts into our proprietary portal as well as our eCommerce and ticketing systems
Process orders that come in through the eCommerce portal, directly from sales reps, by email and/or by phone
Coordinate with the fulfillment and accounting functions to get product shipped with the appropriate financial transactions
Manage incoming general customer service inquiries and customer account maintenance updates and issues
Manage RMAs through direct coordination with our Technical Services department
Provide CRM input and maintenance for CS related details
Deliver stellar customer service by putting customers first and proactively solving problems
Assist customers with activation and sell through, as needed
Provide support and insights to Sales team and other CS colleagues, as needed, on customer reporting and trends
Assist with ongoing customer training and activation
Keep yourself and your team hyper-organized and detail oriented. This position requires high attention to detail and success relies upon being organized, prompt and assertive.
2+ years experience in a professional setting within a customer facing role
Experience in customer service, office administration or other functional coordination role
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of education and practical experience
Strong general desktop and smartphone skills with full proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook; experience in CRM, eCommerce, and ticketing platforms (Pipedrive, Shopify, and Zen Desk) a huge plus
- Detail Oriented: You have a keen eye for detail but you keep outcomes and the big picture in mind
- Organized: You are highly organized
- Ability to grow product awareness: You have an interest in—and an understanding of—how things work and are interested in teaching our customers about our product(s)
- Time Management: You are dependable and have the ability to work efficiently to stay on task and schedule
- Highly Adaptable: You can shift gears without losing momentum and able to work within business scheduling needs
- Self-Starter: You are able to take initiative to manage your time and successfully perform your work
- Positive: You are positive and embrace challenges to find ways to improve outcomes
- Teamwork: You can successfully operate independently and in a group. You bring energy and seek team engagement You thrive on helping customers and the team
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- The world’s first fully automated gelatin maker!
- Agile, hardworking, and professional work environment with high expectations
- Highly motivated team in a beautiful creative environment
- Benefit package for full time employees, including: health, vision, dental, 401(k), PTO
Interested? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!